Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Product number: 43238
Beautiful, intense blue. This is what a beautiful Hydrangea should look like. When the soil on which a Hydrangea grows contains too little iron and aluminium or when the acidity is too high, the flowers of a Hydrangea no longer turn pink. The soil can then be fertilized with this bluemaker, which consists of aliuminium sulphate. This restores the blue colour. It is possible to sprinkle the bluemaker dry or sprinkle on the water and pour it over the plant. A beautiful result is then guaranteed.
- Content; 800 grams.
- Composition; 100% Aluminium sulphate.
- Suitable for 45 to 50 hydrangeas.
- 15 to 20 grams per plant, depending on the size.
- 100% soluble in water.
- Fully biodegradable and responsible.
- Possible to sprinkle or pour.