Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Product number: 43173
Is your cat at the door? Ding dong! Yes, there he is. A cat flap is no longer necessary. It's a shame about your door, it lets a lot of draughts through and is susceptible to burglary. This cat door indicates when your cat is standing in front of the door by means of the sensor. Then a bell goes off in your house.
- Adjustable motion sensor with wireless, digital connection to the bell.
- Adjustable / tiltable motion sensor.
- 150 meter range.
- 32 different bell melodies.
- Weatherproof; rainproof.
- Easy to attach or install at the desired location and height.
- Works on 2x AAA batteries.
- Including instructions.
- How to use? -
1. Attach the sensor to the outside of the door.
Choose a spot at your cat's height, facing the place where he usually waits in front of the door.
2. Place the bell in a central location in the house.
When the cat sits in front of the door, the sensor detects it and gives a signal to this bell. The ringtone lets you know that your cat is sitting in front of the door.
3. Open the door for your sweet cat.
That's fast! He's only just arrived and you're already letting him in. That's guaranteed to give you a few friendly mews and cups.