Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Product number: 43892
Sustainable and responsible waste management? With this Teien compost bin of no less than 300 litres you process garden, fruit and vegetable waste in a completely circular way. Place the compost bin on a strategic spot where the sun shines regularly. The organic waste heats up inside and the composting process starts. Because this compost bin is completely lockable, it prevents dehydration and keeps fruit flies and other compost critters inside. Through the removable lid at the bottom of the bin, the collapsed compost can be taken out and spread across the garden. Very good for the environment and your garden!
How does it work?
1. Assemble the compost bin with the click-system.
2. Place the compost bin in a place where the sun shines regularly.
3. Cover the bottom of the compost bin with some garden waste'; preferably wood chips.
4. Open the top lid of the compost bin and throw your organic waste into the bin.
5. Aerate the contents of the compost bin by pricking it with a stick every now and then.
6. Scoop the collapsed compost out of the bin through the lid and spread it on e.g. a garden soil or lawn.
What can be put in the bin?
1. Uncooked fruit and vegetable waste.
2. Garden waste; grass, leaves, soil, branches, pruning waste etc.
3. Egg shells, coffee filters and kitchen paper.
Unique product advantages;
- Fully circular system for GFT waste; no more CO2 emissions.
- Compost is very good for your garden soil and lawns.
- Easy to set up and maintenance free.
- Suitable for gardens up to 250m2.
Unique product features;
- Brand; Teien.
- Dimensions; 57x59x81 cm (LxWxH).
- Contents; 300 litres.
- Material; polypropylene, a high quality plastic.
- Weight (unloaded); 6200 grams.
- Colour; anthracite and green.